Nightingale Hammerson is a leading specialist in residential care that has been serving the Jewish community for over 180 years.
We offer world-class holistic care in a safe, stimulating environment at Nightingale House in Clapham and Hammerson House in Hampstead Garden Suburb which is now open.
Our individually tailored service offers a ‘home from home’ – with kind, compassionate residential, nursing, dementia, respite and end-of-life care.
Nightingale House recognised as Jewish Community’s first ever ‘Outstanding’ care home
We are have now started the recruitment process for Hammerson House which is opening in the Spring. Please click here find out more information and to complete an application form.
This month, our Fundraising team wanted the January blog to focus on our wonderful care teams. Instead of interviewing someone, we decided to write an open letter of immense gratitude to each and every one of our care team. We think you are amazing and we wanted to...
Just as they do in Comic Relief, we are now able to offer a facility for our annual Appeals, our first being for Chanukah. The Fundraising team would be very grateful if you could share the following with your friends and family: To support the Nightingale Hammerson...
105 Nightingale Lane
London SW12 8NB
Nightingale House: 020 8673 3495
50A The Bishops Avenue
Hammerson House: 020 4542 3760
OSHA: 020 8772 2362
Sampson: 020 8772 2397
Sherman: 020 8772 2381
Wine: 020 8772 2380
Wohl First Floor: 020 8772 2375
Wohl Ground Floor: 020 8772 2374
Household telephone numbers (Hammerson House, Wohl Campus):
- Isaac Household: 020 4542 3764
- Pat Household: 020 4542 3768
Send a Message
Covid-19 Update, Visiting and keeping in touch
Please see below our most recent Covid-19 update:
- Mask usage:
- Remains compulsory to use mask covering mouth and nose in the care home premises all the time.
- The only exception is in the garden where it is not compulsory to use, as long as you keep a distance of 2meters from other team members and/or residents.
- For Residents going on outings or on any meetings with relatives outside the care home, the household team members need to be informed in advance of the place and number of people the resident will be meeting, in order to risk assess the need for isolation or extra testing on return from the outing.
- No longer will there be a restricted numbers of visitors. Anyone that wishes to visit a resident can do so, still following the process of booking the visit in advance with our team (2 visitors at the time).
- One essential care giver per resident rule remains.
- If you are returning from a country on the red or amber list we would request you not to visit the care home for 10 days (exception applies for residents at the end of life).
For new admissions, visiting, enquiries and our most up to date guidance, please contact the Residents Services team on 020 8673 3495 or email ResidentsServices@nightingalehammerson.org
- Mask usage: