Everything we do is with a ‘residents first’ approach.
We link this to the Nightingale Hammerson Vision & Strategy. This is captured in our key objectives which have been shaped to ensure we maintain our current CQC status (Outstanding) and continue to strive. Our care home has been running for 180 years and we are proud of its heritage, faith and more importantly the key provider of care for the Jewish community.
vision and mission
- Nightingale Hammerson strives to be a leading provider of quality person centred care for older Jewish people
- To be the Centre of Excellence for high quality care for older Jewish people.
- To provide holistic quality care, assistance and support to older Jewish people in a safe and stimulating environment using dedicated, skilled care teams and volunteers.
In developing the strategic priorities for our people, feedback from key stakeholders was sought.
This included a workshop with the Senior Leadership Team (SLT), Head of Departments (HoD’s), Education and Development Group and the HR and Volunteers Team.
Our 2021-2024 strategic priorities are:
- We will extend our exceptional care
- We will embed continuous improvement & share expertise globally
- We will be the exemplar for Relationship Centred Care (RCC)
- We will generate the greatest impact for our residents from our resources
- We will expand our innovation programme, including the reach of our intergenerational work and use of technology
- We will be a first class employer