Are you interested in working with us?
Can you represent our values of Compassion, Respect, Excellence, Dignity, Integrity and Teamwork?
If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your applications and/or CV for any of the positions listed below.
First impressions are crucial to ensuring that residents and visitors experiences exceed expectations. With the leadership and motivation from the Director, Housekeeping, the heartbeat at Nightingale Hammerson- the Housekeeping team, will ensure our guestrooms and public spares are impeccably cleaned and well maintained for each and every resident, patient, visitor.
What is in it for you:
- Competitive benefit program, including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, and an employee & family assistance program
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop
What you will be doing:
- Manage strategic planning and implementation processes for the Housekeeping and Laundry department
- Maintain ownership and awareness of the departmental operating budget
- Ensure effective resource allocation, including scheduling, productivity & vacation planning
- Effectively recruit, select and develop an effective team
- Promote high morale through recognition and removal of identified barriers
- Coordinate the delivery and installation of new FF&E for renovation projects
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and implement enhancements to products and services
- Track and address all patients comments and concerns
- Ensure rooms and service standards are implemented and audited for quality and consistency
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels and records of all guestroom items and ensure appropriate par stocks are maintained
- Plan and organize all deep cleaning cycles and projects relating to guest rooms and public areas
- Oversee effective performance management processes
- Monitor and revise departmental health and safety training, resources & tools
- Comply with all safety regulations, promoting a clean and safe work environment
- Communicate effectively with other departments, including Engineering & Front Office, regarding guest rooms and public areas
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, and initiatives
- Carry out any other tasks as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous management experience, 3 years’ minimum, in a similar environment setting is required, previous department head and/or housekeeping experience is an asset
- Proficient in the use of relevant software an asset (eg. Microsoft Office, Property Management Systems)
- University or college degree/diploma in a related field is an asset
- Proven ability to successfully lead and motivate colleagues
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organized and energetic, with a proactive approach to getting the job done
- Self motivated, with the ability to make effective decisions and manage various projects/tasks at one time
- Ability to consistently stand and walk through out shift
- Available to work a schedule that reflects the business levels and needs of the organisation
Your team and working environment:
- Nightingale is a unique property…….
- The team at Nightingale House is committed to excellence, open, welcoming and feels like a second family
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Nightingale Hammerson?
Are you someone with excellent communication skills who enjoys working with older people to support independence, care and quality of life? Are you practical, organised and good at problem solving? Do you have attention to detail and enjoy learning and doing a job well? This could well be the job for you.
We are seeking a therapy assistant to support the work of our Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and our Moving and Handling advisor. Your day will be varied including working directly with residents e.g. carrying our rehabilitation plans and organising and providing equipment to support daily living tasks amongst other things.
You’ll join a supportive team with excellent facilities and with opportunity for personal development. Our service allows us to get to know our residents well with an approach of relationship centred-care, putting our residents at the heart of what we do.
Our service is rated as Outstanding by CQC and we seek someone who is dedicated to providing a highly professional and warm service.
Do you wish you worked for an organisation that values relationship centred care, where you have time to get to know the people you work with, where you can work holistically with a 24 hour approach enabling people to maximise their ability and quality of life?
We’re seeking an empathetic and highly skilled Senior Physiotherapist with advance communication skills to join our team. You’ll enjoy working with older people, using expert, evidenced-based practice including postural management and wheelchair and seating skills and be involved in all aspects of care from rehabilitation to maintenance, falls prevention and palliative care.
You’ll work across two fabulous locations with custom-built therapy suites and resources and be involved in the professional and service development and supervision of colleagues in the team.
You’ll join a supportive team with a dedicated moving and handling advisor and a service which values ongoing professional development and is rated as Outstanding by CQC.
Do you wish you worked for an organisation that values relationship centred care, where you have time to get to know the people you work with, where you can work collaboratively with a fantastically well-resourced activity hub and team and where you can use your skills across physical and mental health domains whilst honing in on specialist skills in postural care and wheelchair seating, sensory integration, intergenerational groups including everything from rehabilitation to palliative care?
This could be the role for you. We’re seeking a compassionate and passionate Occupational Therapist to join our Therapy team. You’ll enjoy working with older people, supporting them to maximise their quality of life with many opportunities for development. You’ll be able to deliver truly holistic care at Nightingale Hammerson which is rated as Outstanding by CQC.
Fundraising Manager (Permanent, Full Time)
Experienced Fundraiser required
Contract: Permanent / Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Locations: Hampstead (N2) or Clapham (SW12) with occasional work from home
Salary: £35,000 – £42,000 per annum, depending on experience
Nightingale Hammerson provides exceptional care for older people in the Jewish community at Nightingale House in Clapham and at Hammerson House in Hampstead.
We are looking for a confident and engaging Fundraiser or sales professional to join our team and grow our well established Individual Giving, Legacy and Trust programme.
Marketing Executive (Permanent, Full Time)
Locations: Flexible – Balham (SW12) / Hampstead (N2) / Working From Home
Salary: £24,000 – £27,000 depending on experience
Nightingale Hammerson is looking for an experienced marketing professional to join their team. The position is ideal for someone with relevant experience and knowledge in marketing or digital content, who would like to be part of a proactive community.
Registered Nurses (Full time and Part Time)
Are you an exceptional, qualified nurse? Can you act as a role-model for an existing team of passionate care staff. We regularly recruit for full-time and part-time registered nurses and rates can be seen below.
Salary: £38,679.10 – £40,887.31 per annum (inclusive of unsociable allowance) Salary dependent on experience.
Hours: 44 per week (on roster basis)
There is the option to work 37.5 hours per week which has a salary of £28,835.15 to £30,779.83 per annum (plus unsocial supplements). Salary dependent on experience.
Healthcare Assistants (Full time and Part Time)
Are you passionate about providing exceptional person centred care to our elderly residents. We regularly recruit for full-time and part-time healthcare assistants. Pay rate: £10.00 per hour + up to 25% unsocial supplements.
This is a full time opportunity working across sites. The successful post holder will be leading the HR team to deliver a full HR service to managers and staff including providing expert employee relations advice. Closing date: until filled, early applications encouraged. Please complete the application form or send your CV to email@example.com
We have an exciting opportunity to join our wider Activities team supporting our residents with tailored and integrated engagement programmes. This position will be based equally across our two sites Nightingale House and Hammerson House. Salary: £24,724.80 pa. Closing date: until filled and early applications encouraged.
Care services Support Assistants (Permanent and Bank contracts)
We are hiring for Care Services Support Assistants on a permanent and bank basis at Hammerson House (N2) to undertake cleaning and domestic duties and assist care staff with general activities involving residents. Pay rate: £9.05 per hour + unsocial supplements. Closing date: on-going.
We are looking for multi-skilled Handypersons to join our team in Hammerson House (N2) and Nightingale House (SW12) to provide a complete maintenance service to our residential care homes. We have full-time and Bank opportunities. Pay rate: £9.14 – £11.15 per hour + allowances as eligible. Closing date: on-going until filled.
We are looking for Porters to join our team in Hammerson House (N2) and Nightingale House (SW12) to provide a complete portering service to our residential care homes. We have bank opportunities. Pay rate: £9.15 + allowances as eligible. Closing date: on-going until filled.
This is a part time position working 20 hours a week and will report to the Director of Operations. The post holder will conduct all Sabbath & festival services in line with residents’ abilities, be responsible for pastoral and religious needs of residents and engage with all streams within the Jewish community with equal respect. Closing date: 9th April 2021, early applications encouraged.