- Putting Residents first, and at the heart of all we do
- Showing genuine concern for the care and feelings of others
- Being kind, gentle and respectful.
- Acting in a polite and courteous manner
- Having a keen interest in Residents, their lives, values and history, to understand
and accept them as an individual
- Embracing all our differences and valuing each other’s knowledge and experience.
- Always working towards improvement through goal setting and evaluation
- Going the extra mile is the norm rather than the exception
- Functioning as an enthusiastic and dedicated team in delivering all areas of care.
- Supporting Residents to live their lives and fulfil their wishes and needs
- Ensuring that life as well as death is handled with care and empathy
- Valuing and honouring Residents’ choices and privacy.
- Being truthful and honest at all times and doing the right thing
- Being transparent in all practices and communications
- Treating honesty and truthfulness as intrinsic values of the organisation.
- Demonstrating a strong team ethos
- Working collaboratively for the ultimate well-being of our Residents
- Acting as partners to ensure the best possible outcome for our Residents and charity.