Please see below our most recent Covid-19 update:
- Mask usage:
- Remains compulsory to use mask covering mouth and nose in the care home premises all the time.
- The only exception is in the garden where it is not compulsory to use, as long as you keep a distance of 2meters from other team members and/or residents.
- For Residents going on outings or on any meetings with relatives outside the care home, the household team members need to be informed in advance of the place and number of people the resident will be meeting, in order to risk assess the need for isolation or extra testing on return from the outing.
- No longer will there be a restricted numbers of visitors. Anyone that wishes to visit a resident can do so, still following the process of booking the visit in advance with our team (2 visitors at the time).
- One essential care giver per resident rule remains.
- If you are returning from a country on the red or amber list we would request you not to visit the care home for 10 days (exception applies for residents at the end of life).
The above measures may vary in case of outbreak.